When the smoke clears, you can count on All Pro Restoration!
Call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. 1-865-688-1774
* Keep outdoor fryers off decks, out of garages, and a safe distance away from trees and other structures.
* Make sure the turkey is thawed and dry before cooking. Ice or water that mixes into hot oil can cause flare-ups.
* Watch the weather. Never operate a fryer outdoors in the rain or snow.
* Place the fryer on a level surface, and avoid moving it once it's in use.
* Leave 2 feet between the tank and the burner when using a propane-powered fryer.
* Follow the manufacturer's instructions to avoid overfilling. Oil can ignite when it makes contact with the burner.
* Choose a smaller turkey for frying. A bird that's 8 to 10 pounds is best; pass on turkeys over 12 pounds.
* Never leave fryers unattended.
* Purchase a fryer with temperature controls, and watch the oil temperature carefully. Cooking oil that is heated beyond its smoke point can catch fire. If you notice the oil is smoking, turn the fryer off.
* Turn off the burner before lowering the turkey into the oil. Once the turkey is submerged, turn the burner on.
* Wear goggles to shield your eyes, use oven mitts to protect your hands and arms, and keep an "ABC" or grease-rated fire extinguisher close by. Do not use water or a garden hose on a fire-related to Turkey Fryers.
* Skip the stuffing when frying turkey, and avoid water-based marinades.
* Keep children and pets away from the fryer at all times.
* Once finished, carefully remove the pot from the burner, place it on a level surface and cover to let the oil cool overnight before disposing of it.
* Opt for an oil-less fryer. This uses infrared heat, rather than oil, to cook the turkey.
Good Morning! Make today your best day yet!
Have a safe & relaxing weekend!
After a house fire, you might find yourself wondering what to do next. Not to worry. That is where we come in. At All Pro Restoration, we understand first hand what you & your family are going through after experiencing a fire loss.
We specialize in fire & water damage cleanup to restore your home to pre-fire condition.
Call us 24/7! (865) 688-1774
We are halfway through the week!!
When your business or home has damage from fire, smoke, water, or even mold, it’s important to focus not only on addressing the structure but also the contents.
Busted pipes, washing machine leak, sewage backup, or even your cat turning the water on in the bathroom!?! At All Pro Restoration, we have seen it all! Not to worry. Call our Emergency Services Team and we’ll respond quickly, putting your mind at ease and returning your home and your life back to normal as quickly as possible. Call us 24/7! (865) 688-1774 #waterdamage #bustedpipes #restoration #emergencyservices #sewagebackup #cleanupcrew #easttennessee #cat